When your tenants cannot or will not pay, you will be protected, not only from rent arrears but also from tenancy breach – Good news, hey?
So, what does your rental protection guarantee cover*?
- full rent protection for the total monthly rent, for up to four tenants, as named on the tenancy agreement.
- Missed rental payments until vacant possession of the property or for up to 15 months, whichever comes first.
- Legal expenses for up to £100,000, to obtain possession of the property if the tenant fails to pay the rent.
- Breach of tenancy agreement by the tenant, including non-payment of rent and expired section 21 notices.
- Court attendance included as part of the service (at an additional fee).
- A policy that is fully transferable to ensure continuous cover even when tenants change (subject to satisfactory references).
- If a tenant defends the action taken, the claim will continue to be paid until the challenge has been resolved.
With the landlord rent guarantee, you get complete peace of mind as a landlord. You can relax in the knowledge that your rent is protected and you will not be out of pocket. What more could you want?
Our obligation to you is that in the event that there are any defaults in the payment of the rent (as set out in the tenancy agreement) by the tenant(s)/guarantor(s) within the tenancy, we will pay rent monthly, and with 30 days of the rent due date as per the rent amount on the tenancy agreement, until vacant possession is granted. *Terms & Conditions apply
Contact us today for more information, by calling 01793 520 721 or register below.