VIEWS, VIEWS, VIEWS…
Incredibly well looked after and taking pride of place within its plot, is this lovely, four bedroom, detached property located at the top of this quiet cul-de-sac in Highworth.
With plenty of outdoor space, the property offers a generous and mature garden to the rear, as well as a good size front garden and driveway. Internally, the sitting room offers stunning views over open countryside to front and an open fire. It then leads round into the dining room which opens onto the rear garden. There is a modern kitchen which also opens onto the rear garden. The four bedrooms are all doubles and there is an en-suite to the master bedroom, as well as a family bathroom.
The property is located within walking distance to Highworth's popular High Street and the local schools, shops and eateries and the gorgeous Cotswold Town of Lechlade is just a short drive away.
A viewing is highly recommended, to fully appreciate the view from this property and the space on offer.
Energy Performance CertificateClick here to view EPC data in a new window / tab.
- Frankie & Benny's (4.9 mi)4 reviews
- Toby Carvery The Friary (4.87 mi)3 reviews
- The Trout Inn (4.05 mi)3 reviews
- Oakhurst Community Primary School (5.86 mi)1 reviews
- Burford Secondary School & Community College (12.03 mi)1 reviews
- Sutton Benger Ce Aided Primary School (18.33 mi)1 reviews