– POTENTIAL TO EXTEND STPP – 3 BEDROOM SEMI DETACHED – EXTENDED – OPEN PLAN KITHEN/DINING – PRIVATE GARDEN – LARGE DRIVEWAY PARKING – WC –
Situated in the ever-popular UPPER STRATTON, we are pleased to welcome this deceptively spacious, THREE-bedroom, SEMI DETACHED family home.
As you enter the home, you are welcomed into entrance porch, with WC situated on the right-hand side.
You then enter LARGE living space, which is neutrally decorated, and holds ample space for furniture. This room is a great entertaining space, but equally the perfect area to snuggle down of an evening.
Situated to the back of the home, you will find OPEN PLAN KITCHEN/DINER – This area has been reconfigured for the ever-popular style of living. The kitchen also offers BREAKFAST bar area along with ample surface space should you like to cook. The kitchen benefits large window, which frames the garden perfectly.
An added benefit to this already spacious home, is the additional DINING ROOM. A perfect spot for all the family to congregate, with access point from the garden also. The room has stylish grey tiling, VELUX windows and neutrally decorated again.
Upstairs, you have THREE bedrooms, TWO DOUBLES, both which have storage, with LARGE single room, which also benefits storage.
Externally, the house has DRIVEWAY parking, for up to 3 cars, as well as a private garden to the rear, which has part patio, part lawn area. You also have access into the garage from the garden, and situated on a generous plot, so if extending was on your mind, STPP this house has the scope.
Energy Performance CertificateClick here to view EPC data in a new window / tab.
- Harvester - Swindon (0.84 mi)4 reviews
- Stratton Sinbad (0.41 mi)1 reviews
- spitfire cafe (1.11 mi)1 reviews
- Burford Secondary School & Community College (15.31 mi)1 reviews
- Oakhurst Community Primary School (2.78 mi)1 reviews
- Sutton Benger Ce Aided Primary School (14.76 mi)1 reviews