A three bedroom detached home located in the sought after area of Coate in Swindon.
This well presented property would be ideal for a family or professional couple due to its good living space, the three generous bedrooms plus its superb location.
The ground floor living accommodation comprises; Entrance hall, a spacious living room with a bay window to the side, a modern open plan kitchen/diner plus a utility room and W.C.
The first floor offers; first floor landing, a generous master bedroom with fitted wardrobes an an en-suite shower room, two further bedrooms plus the family bathroom.
The property offers a generous and private rear garden plus a garage with up and over door and a driveway that offers parking for multiple vehicles.
Energy Performance CertificateClick here to view EPC data in a new window / tab.
- The Old Bank Brasserie (1.88 mi)9 reviews
- Three Trees Farm Shop & Cafe (2.11 mi)1 reviews
- Los Gatos (1.93 mi)5 reviews
- Oakhurst Community Primary School (5.81 mi)1 reviews
- Sutton Benger Ce Aided Primary School (14.92 mi)1 reviews
- The Hill End Outdoor Centre (22.83 mi)1 reviews