SOUGHT AFTER DEVELOPMENT – LIFT ACCESS TO ALL FLOORS – WELL PRESENTED – NO ONWARD CHAIN –
Offered to the market in the highly sought-after McCarthy & Stone built retirement development is this spacious one-bedroom first floor apartment. Positioned just a short level walk from the High Street and Market Place with all amenities close by. The well-presented accommodation comprises: entrance hall with built-in storage cupboard, dual aspect living/dining room with feature fireplace, fitted kitchen with built in appliances, bedroom benefitting from a built-in double wardrobe and shower room. Further benefits include night storage heating, resident development manager, 24-hour emergency call care system, an impressive residents' lounge, laundry room and communal gardens. Cobbett Court was constructed by McCarthy & Stone Ltd and comprises 49 properties arranged over three floors. Each floor is served by a lift. The House Manager can be contacted from various points within each property in the case of an emergency. There is also a 24-hour emergency Careline response system. It is a condition of purchase that residents be over the age of 60 years. This wonderful apartment has the additional benefit of being sold with NO ONWARD CHAIN and viewings come highly recommended.
Energy Performance CertificateClick here to view EPC data in a new window / tab.
- Rafu's (0.14 mi)2 reviews
- Frankie & Benny's (4.44 mi)4 reviews
- Toby Carvery The Friary (4.42 mi)3 reviews
- Asda Superstores (4.55 mi)5 reviews
- W M Morrison Supermarkets (4.91 mi)5 reviews
- Lidl (4.74 mi)3 reviews
- Oakhurst Community Primary School (5.43 mi)1 reviews
- Burford Secondary School & Community College (12.45 mi)1 reviews
- Sutton Benger Ce Aided Primary School (17.88 mi)1 reviews