– 3 BEDROOMS – EXTENDED – NEWLY FITTED KITCHEN – DRIVEWAY PARKING – POTENTIAL TO EXTEND FURTHER STPP – WC – UTILITY –
Situated in the ever-popular Coleview, we welcome this THREE BEDROOM, SEMI-DETCHED family home.
A much-loved home for many years, this home has been tastefully extended and decorated throughout.
Upon entrance, you are welcomed into entrance, hall – Which has white marble style flooring throughout, leading to the kitchen. The kitchen has been extended, and has grey quartz countertops and matching cupboards. This room is stunning, with feature skylight to add additional light.
From the kitchen you have separate UTILITY AREA, as well as WC. With back door leading to LARGE GARDEN.
The living/diner is of a great size, with feature bayfront windows. A dividing archway, allows this space to be used however you choose – with ample space for sofa suite and dining table.
Upstairs you have THREE BEDROOMS, TWO of which are doubles, and a large single bedroom. 2 bedrooms have BUILT IN STORAGE. The rooms offer ample space for other fixtures also.
The family bathroom has been redesigned with a double shower. White tiles, and large window.
Externally, you have a beautifully landscaped garden. With part patio/part lawn. The garden is sunny, and offers heaps of space should you wish to extend the home further. Or, if you are green fingered, this garden will be PERFECT for you. Along with this, you have driveway parking to the front for 2/3 cars.
- Wagamama (2.46 mi)7 reviews
- Rio Of Swindon (2.05 mi)4 reviews
- The Old Bank Brasserie (1.91 mi)9 reviews
- Asda Superstores (3.45 mi)5 reviews
- Waitrose - Swindon (3.33 mi)3 reviews
- Sainsbury's (1.94 mi)1 reviews
- Oakhurst Community Primary School (4.41 mi)1 reviews
- Sutton Benger Ce Aided Primary School (15.12 mi)1 reviews
- 1 reviews