• FOUR BEDROOMS
• POPULAR BRADENMEAD LOCATION
• GARAGE WITH POWER
• DRIVEWAY PARKING TO SIDE
• LOW MAINTENANCE & SPACIOUS GARDEN
Step inside this spacious, highly attractive 4 bedroom family home located in this popular Bradenmead area of Redhouse, North Swindon. Only a short walk to the local amenities, primary school and secondary school. Also boasting a recently fitted boiler in 2018 with a 10 year guarantee.
On the ground floor this superb property offers a dual aspect lounge with a lovely BAY WINDOW and French doors into the garden, a light kitchen, separate dining room, and a downstairs W.C to the left as you come through the front door.
Head upstairs and you'll notice the roomy landing downstairs is mirrored in the upper floor, giving access to the master bedroom with ensuite and fitted wardrobes, the family bathroom and another double bedroom with fitted wardrobes and two further bedrooms.
Externally, this impressive home offers a non-overlooked, landscaped garden which is mostly laid to decking giving access to the single garage and driveway parking for two cars.
Call now to arrange your viewing!
- Redhouse Plaice (0.12 mi)2 reviews
- Toby Carvery The Friary (0.65 mi)3 reviews
- Abbeymead Rendez-Vous (0.98 mi)2 reviews
- Asda Superstores (0.47 mi)5 reviews
- W M Morrison Supermarkets (0.65 mi)5 reviews
- Tesco (0.99 mi)5 reviews
- Oakhurst Community Primary School (0.57 mi)1 reviews
- Sutton Benger Ce Aided Primary School (12.97 mi)1 reviews
- Burford Secondary School & Community College (15.91 mi)1 reviews