– 3 BED SEMI DETACHED – DRIVEWAY PARKING – GARAGE – THREE BEDROOMS – 4-PIECE BATHROOM – EXTENDED TO THE REAR – OPEN PLAN LIVING – WC – UTILITY –
Situated in the popular Eldene, we welcome this EXTENDED THREE BEDROOM, SEMI DETACHED family home.
As you enter the property through porch area, to the left you have access to UTILITY area. which leads you into GARAGE space. The garage is of a great size, with electric also.
As you walk through entrance porch, to the right you have a large, OPEN PLAN – LIVING DINING. Decorated with grey tones, with ample living space, plenty of room for sofa suite and dining table.
There has been an added extension to the back of the home, stretching the width – This space is great for additional space – Extra dining area, home office or the ever popular 'snug'. An added benefit for the home is the large downstairs WC.
The kitchen space has entrance door onto the extended area to the back. The kitchen itself boasts U shape surface space area, with wood tones.
Upstairs, you have THREE great size bedrooms, all decorated to a good standard, ready to move straight into.
The family bathroom is a FOUR-PIECE SUITE, with luxurious corner bath and separate shower cubicle. The bathroom is of a great size, and perfect for the family!
Energy Performance CertificateClick here to view EPC data in a new window / tab.
- Poms Thai Cuisine (1.68 mi)1 reviews
- The Old Bank Brasserie (1.74 mi)9 reviews
- Fratello's (1.86 mi)8 reviews
- Asda Superstores (4.08 mi)5 reviews
- Sainsbury's (1.96 mi)1 reviews
- Waitrose - Swindon (3.19 mi)3 reviews
- Oakhurst Community Primary School (4.98 mi)1 reviews
- Sutton Benger Ce Aided Primary School (15.11 mi)1 reviews
- Burford Secondary School & Community College (17.38 mi)1 reviews