Sold Free of Chain! A stunning Town House, situated within the sought after Badbury Park development in Coate. Built by messrs Redrow Homes to their 'Kensington' design, and also features a lovely Westerly facing aspect to rear with far reaching views, over protected green open space. This immaculately presented home, offers fantastic access to Coate Water Country Park and to Old Town, Junction 15 of the M4 Motorway and the Great Western Hospital. The well appointed accommodation comprises: Hall, Cloakroom, Utility Cupboard and 16' fitted Kitchen/Dining Room with integrated appliances and PVCu double doors opening into the Rear Garden. To the first floor, spacious Sitting Room with double doors opening onto the Balcony, and Bedroom 1 with built-in wardrobes and large Ensuite with walk-in Shower. With Three further double Bedrooms, additional Ensuite and Family Bathroom, to the top floor. Further features include PVCu Double Glazing, Gas Radiator Heating and Garage, which is currently utilised as a gym, with double width Driveway to front. Viewing recommended by the vendors Sole Agents, Richard James.
Energy Performance CertificateClick here to view EPC data in a new window / tab.
- The Old Bank Brasserie (2.22 mi)9 reviews
- Three Trees Farm Shop & Cafe (1.69 mi)1 reviews
- The Plough Inn (0.89 mi)4 reviews
- Asda Superstores (5.42 mi)5 reviews
- Sainsbury's (2.68 mi)1 reviews
- Waitrose - Swindon (3.32 mi)3 reviews
- Oakhurst Community Primary School (6.21 mi)1 reviews
- Sutton Benger Ce Aided Primary School (15.06 mi)1 reviews
- The Hill End Outdoor Centre (22.68 mi)1 reviews