*** INVESTOR ONLY *** TENANT IN SITU ***
A MUST VIEW GROUND FLOOR APARTMENT WITH LARGER THAN AVERAGE COURTYARD GARDEN * 2 DOUBLE BEDROOMS + EN-SUITE SHOWER ROOM TO THE MAIN BEDROOM * SECURE PARKING SPACE * OPEN PLAN LIVING/KITCHEN AREA *
This spacious ground floor apartment is located within the exclusive development of Heritage Plaza (located next door to the Steam Railway Museum). Providing excellent access to amenities such as the Designer Outlet Village and within a short walk to both the Town Centre and the Railway Station. The spacious accommodation briefly comprises: secure communal hall with stairs and lift rising to the upper floor, apartment entrance hall, two bedrooms, en-suite shower room to the main bedroom, living/dining room which can be found open plan to the kitchen, bathroom. To fully appreciate, a viewing is highly recommended!
Lease Remaining – 988
Management Company – Residential Management Group
Council Tax Band – B
Rental income PCM – £750.00
Energy Performance CertificateClick here to view EPC data in a new window / tab.
- Wagamama (0.15 mi)7 reviews
- Da Vinci Ristorante Italiano (0.28 mi)4 reviews
- Rustico (0.56 mi)2 reviews
- Oakhurst Community Primary School (3.07 mi)1 reviews
- Sutton Benger Ce Aided Primary School (12.82 mi)1 reviews
- Burford Secondary School & Community College (17.83 mi)1 reviews