The land is approximately 0.38 acre, and is currently being used as grazing land. The land is situated with road frontage and is located on the edge of the sought after village of Lydiard Millicent, within close proximity to Purton, Swindon and Royal Wootton Bassett.
The land will be sold with an overage of 30% for the term of 25 years.
The land is being sold by sealed bids and offers are invited in writing by 12 noon on 28th May 2021. Please email your offer to email@example.com with the amount, proof of funds, name and address of the purchaser and solicitors details. The owner does not have to accept the highest offer or any offer.
Our client has informed us there are no rights of way over the land and no services underneath the land. However we do advise potential purchasers to do their own investigations.
- The Jewel in the Crown (4.35 mi)7 reviews
- Beefeater Lydiard (2.04 mi)5 reviews
- Wagamama (3.5 mi)7 reviews
- Oakhurst Community Primary School (2.87 mi)1 reviews
- Sutton Benger Ce Aided Primary School (9.75 mi)1 reviews
- Burford Secondary School & Community College (18.89 mi)1 reviews