• THREE BEDROOMS
• GARAGE WITH POWER
• DOWNSTAIRS W.C.
• EN SUITE TO MASTER
This beautifully situated, three bedroom detached home can be found in a quiet cul de sac found in Abbey Meads. Only a short walk between both the local village centre and the ever popular Orbital shopping centre.
With a detached garage that has power with direct access from the large, south facing garden which is found very low maintenance.
The property comprises of the entrance hall, open kitchen diner, utility room with garden access, downstairs W.C and spacious living room with double doors that also lead to the rear garden which boasts side access and back access to the driveway. Upstairs you'll find the third bedroom, family bathroom, second double room and master bedroom with en suite.
This property really is impressive on arrival and throughout. To book your viewing slot, get in contact now!
- Toby Carvery The Friary (0.14 mi)3 reviews
- Abbeymead Rendez-Vous (0.2 mi)2 reviews
- Harvester - Swindon (0.68 mi)4 reviews
- Asda Superstores (0.31 mi)5 reviews
- Tesco (0.44 mi)5 reviews
- W M Morrison Supermarkets (0.63 mi)5 reviews
- Oakhurst Community Primary School (1.36 mi)1 reviews
- Burford Secondary School & Community College (15.68 mi)1 reviews
- Sutton Benger Ce Aided Primary School (13.59 mi)1 reviews