This beautiful three bed detached house in North Swindon is immaculate from top to bottom. From the new carpets to the recently constructed conservatory, this is a must view.
Located on a quiet road in the popular Abbey Meads and only a short walk away from both the Orbital Centre and the Abbey Meads Village Centre. The property comprises; entrance hall, large lounge diner, sun-trap conservatory and tidy garden with double gated access to the side. Upstairs you'll find a family bathroom and three bedrooms including an en-suite in the large master. If that isn't enough, this property comes with a garage and a large driveway – call us now to take a look for yourself!
- Toby Carvery The Friary (0.14 mi)3 reviews
- Abbeymead Rendez-Vous (0.2 mi)2 reviews
- Harvester - Swindon (0.68 mi)4 reviews
- Asda Superstores (0.31 mi)5 reviews
- Tesco (0.44 mi)5 reviews
- W M Morrison Supermarkets (0.63 mi)5 reviews
- Oakhurst Community Primary School (1.36 mi)1 reviews
- Burford Secondary School & Community College (15.68 mi)1 reviews
- Sutton Benger Ce Aided Primary School (13.59 mi)1 reviews