****OPEN DAY Friday 1st October ****
Call to book an appointment.
A beautifully restored period property situated in the popular village of Chiseldon.
The well proportioned accommodation is bright and airy, with high ceilings and large windows. The house retains much of its original character and charm, yet offers modern conveniences such as ensuite shower rooms to two of the bedrooms a modern fitted kitchen and a snug/study with fitted bookcases. The house sits on a generous plot that approaches a quarter of an acre. Chiseldon is surrounded by rolling downland that is designated as an Area of Outstanding Natural Beauty and is located just 7 miles North of the market town of Marlborough. It is only a short drive from J15 of the M4 and the commercial centre of Swindon (railway station serving London Paddington 55 minutes). The village itself has a thriving community and benefits from two public houses. A brilliant farm shop, complete with cafe and a local post office..
- The Old Bank Brasserie (3.18 mi)9 reviews
- Three Trees Farm Shop & Cafe (0.49 mi)1 reviews
- Los Gatos (3.2 mi)5 reviews
- Oakhurst Community Primary School (7.31 mi)1 reviews
- Sutton Benger Ce Aided Primary School (14.78 mi)1 reviews
- The Hill End Outdoor Centre (23.84 mi)1 reviews