This four-bedroom, mid-terrace home is located in a sought-after road in the heart of Old Town, and would be perfect for a couple or family due to its good condition throughout. Its superb location is just a short walk from Old Towns various pubs, bars, cafes and eateries.
The ground floor living accommodation comprises a spacious entrance hall that provides access to the cellar, a bay-fronted living room, generously-sized dining room and a modern kitchen, plus a well-presented bathroom.
The first floor offers; first floor landing, master bedroom, second bedroom which is also a double, plus the third and fourth bedrooms. There is also access to the loft space which has been partially boarded for storage.
This property also has a cellar that can be used for multiple purposes such as storage or a conversion into an office/reception room.
To the rear is an enclosed private garden with a patio area leading to an artificial lawn.
Energy Performance CertificateClick here to view EPC data in a new window / tab.
- The Jewel in the Crown (0.21 mi)7 reviews
- The Old Bank Brasserie (0.29 mi)9 reviews
- Fratello's (0.23 mi)8 reviews
- Oakhurst Community Primary School (3.87 mi)1 reviews
- Sutton Benger Ce Aided Primary School (13.19 mi)1 reviews
- Burford Secondary School & Community College (18.19 mi)1 reviews