– 2 BEDROOM – IMMACULATELY PRESENTED THROUGHOUT – PRIVATE GARDEN – FIRST TIME BUYERS – NEWLY FITTED BATHROOM –
Situated within a quiet cul-de-sac within Liden area, we welcome this beautifully presented TWO BEDROOM terrace home.
Upon entering the home, you are welcomed into entrance porch, an ideal place to store shoes & coats. Then leading you onto Large living room. Dressed in neutral decor, ready to move into, this area is perfect for those cosey nights in.
Situated to the back of the home you have an excellent sized KITCHEN/DINER – With ample surface space should you like to cook, space for a table to dine, with patio doors leading to the elegantly landscaped, PRIVATE garden. With part patio/ part lawn.
Upstairs you have a recently renovated family bathroom. Decorated in the popular grey and white tones, the bathroom boasts 3-piece suite and shower over bath.
You find TWO bedrooms, with master benefiting BUILT IN STORAGE. Both rooms, much like the rest of the home, is decorated to a high standard, and ready to move into.
Externally, you have ample off-street parking and one allocated space.
- Wagamama (2.91 mi)7 reviews
- The Jewel in the Crown (2.06 mi)7 reviews
- The Old Bank Brasserie (1.87 mi)9 reviews
- Asda Superstores (4.54 mi)5 reviews
- Waitrose - Swindon (3.26 mi)3 reviews
- Sainsbury's (2.19 mi)1 reviews
- Oakhurst Community Primary School (5.42 mi)1 reviews
- Sutton Benger Ce Aided Primary School (15.19 mi)1 reviews
- Burford Secondary School & Community College (17.79 mi)1 reviews