Richard James are very excited to present to the market, these beautifully built one and two bedroom apartments in the heart of Swindon’s Old Town. Old Brewery Lane is an exciting new development consisting of 37 apartments, located in a prime position in Old Town. Built by a local developer, the apartments have been considerately planned and constructed with a fine attention to detail.
Apartment 3, is situated on the ground floor and offers Two Bedrooms, Ensuite Shower Room, 19' dual aspect Living Room which incorporates the fitted Kitchen and a further Bathroom. Further features include an allocated Parking Space.
Help to Buy available on all plots! For further information and to arrange a viewing, please call Richard James.
- The Old Bank Brasserie (0.07 mi)9 reviews
- Los Gatos (0.05 mi)5 reviews
- Moshan Island Grill (0.04 mi)2 reviews
- Sainsbury's (0.53 mi)1 reviews
- Balula's Delicatessen (0.06 mi)3 reviews
- Tesco Express (0.79 mi)2 reviews
- Oakhurst Community Primary School (4.17 mi)1 reviews
- Sutton Benger Ce Aided Primary School (13.32 mi)1 reviews
- Burford Secondary School & Community College (18.35 mi)1 reviews