Introducing a delightful two bedroom apartment located within the heart of Old Town.
Offering secure parking and exclusive access along with its great location – this is a great First Time buy or Investment opportunity. An added benefit of a balcony from the living space area, with a pleasant view overlooking Swindon, adds to its desirability.
This beautiful apartment is also just a short walk from the many amenities on offer and has great links to the Train/Bus Stations and shops nearby.
Further details include a modern kitchen, uPVC double glazing, electric underfloor heating, master bedroom offering shower over bath Ensuite and a further Shower room.
This property is estimated to rent for £925 per calendar month which would generate a 6.3% gross annual yield.
A viewing appointment is highly recommended by the vendors sole agent's – Richard James.
Energy Performance CertificateClick here to view EPC data in a new window / tab.
- The Jewel in the Crown (0.18 mi)7 reviews
- Fratello's (0.22 mi)8 reviews
- The Old Bank Brasserie (0.22 mi)9 reviews
- Oakhurst Community Primary School (3.92 mi)1 reviews
- Sutton Benger Ce Aided Primary School (13.31 mi)1 reviews
- Burford Secondary School & Community College (18.13 mi)1 reviews