A stunning Redrow built, four bedroom detached family home, nestled on the popular Abbey Farm development of North Swindon. The property itself is in pristine condition and has been improved throughout by the current owners.
The ground floor of this beautiful home is ideal for entertaining, with the kitchen/family room spanning the full width of the rear and opening onto a recently built orangery which overlooks the rear garden and fills this room with natural light. The ground floor is also host to a utility room and WC. Four bedrooms occupy the first floor, along with fitted wardrobes, a family bathroom and ensuite to the master. Looking out to the front of this home, you'll find stunning, uninterrupted views as far as the eye can see, a real gem. The garden has been beautifully landscaped to the rear and offers a place to entertain with privacy. Garage & Driveway parking can be found to the side. A real labour of love, you'll struggle to find a home as beautiful as this in North Swindon. Call us today to book your viewing.
- Toby Carvery The Friary (0.69 mi)3 reviews
- Redhouse Plaice (0.65 mi)2 reviews
- Harvester - Swindon (1.04 mi)4 reviews
- Asda Superstores (0.62 mi)5 reviews
- Tesco (0.5 mi)5 reviews
- W M Morrison Supermarkets (1.12 mi)5 reviews
- Oakhurst Community Primary School (1.17 mi)1 reviews
- Sutton Benger Ce Aided Primary School (13.69 mi)1 reviews
- Burford Secondary School & Community College (15.19 mi)1 reviews