Occupying a quiet position within the popular Abbey Meads area of North Swindon, is this good sized Three Bedroom End Terraced Townhouse, which enjoys a private and non-overlooked Rear Garden with natural aspect to rear. Located within a short walk of the amenities at the Abbey Meads Village Centre the accommodation comprises: Hall with personal door into the family room and staircase rising to first floor. With 17' L' shaped Living Room with PVCu Double Glazed double doors opening into the Rear Garden, fitted Kitchen with integrated appliances and Cloakroom. To the top floor, Three Bedrooms, Ensuite Shower to the Master Bedroom and Family Bathroom. Features include PVCu Double Glazing, Gas Radiator Heating & Driveway Parking. Internal viewing is highly advised.
Energy Performance CertificateClick here to view EPC data in a new window / tab.
- Toby Carvery The Friary (0.56 mi)3 reviews
- Harvester - Swindon (0.29 mi)4 reviews
- Abbeymead Rendez-Vous (0.22 mi)2 reviews
- Asda Superstores (0.73 mi)5 reviews
- Tesco (0.45 mi)5 reviews
- W M Morrison Supermarkets (0.99 mi)5 reviews
- Oakhurst Community Primary School (1.77 mi)1 reviews
- Burford Secondary School & Community College (15.47 mi)1 reviews
- Sutton Benger Ce Aided Primary School (13.97 mi)1 reviews