This well presented four bedroom semi-detached home is located in the popular area of Rodbourne Cheney and would be perfect for a growing family due to its good location, the stunning kitchen/dining area plus the four good sized bedrooms.
The ground floor living accommodation comprises; entrance hall, W.C, a bay window fronted living room and a modern kitchen/dining room with bi-folding doors leading to the rear garden.
The first floor offers; first floor landing, a bay window fronted master bedroom, a large second bedroom with juliet balcony and en-suite shower, the family bathroom plus bedrooms three and four.
This property has a good sized enclosed rear garden with a patio area leading to a large lawned area.
To the front this property offers driveway parking for atleast two vehicles.
Energy Performance CertificateClick here to view EPC data in a new window / tab.
- Asda Superstores (1.66 mi)5 reviews
- Sainsbury's (1.42 mi)1 reviews
- Waitrose - Swindon (2.18 mi)3 reviews
- Oakhurst Community Primary School (2.23 mi)1 reviews
- Sutton Benger Ce Aided Primary School (12.87 mi)1 reviews
- Burford Secondary School & Community College (17.15 mi)1 reviews