A Sublime Grade II Listed town house located in a beautiful section of Malmesbury close to the River.
Splendidly appointed throughout with highlighted and sypathetically restored period features but also boasting a replaced boiler and up to date electrics giving the perfect turn key home for the discerning buyer.
The feature front door lleads into a beautiful sitting room with log burner, further from this is a re-fitted kitchen with door to the rear yard, The staircase then leads up to the first floor offering a bedroom and bathroom. Stairs from this landing in turn then lead up to the second floor landing boasting two further bedrooms with commanding views.
To the rear of the property is also an area laid to decking giving you an outside space to enjoy the summer without being tied to garden maintenance.
- Allington Farm Shop (8.1 mi)2 reviews
- Jesse Smith (10.48 mi)2 reviews
- Asda Superstores (12.47 mi)5 reviews
- Sutton Benger Ce Aided Primary School (5.29 mi)1 reviews
- Oakhurst Community Primary School (11.46 mi)1 reviews
- A&M School of Motoring (22.9 mi)2 reviews