TWO DOUBLE BEDROOMS – TERRACED – STRATTON – PERFECT FIRST TIME PURCHASE – ATTENTION INVESTORS
This is a large two-bedroom home with extra room to the rear which would be used as an en-suite or dressing room.
The property boasts a large lounge/diner which could be separated into a snug, up to date kitchen and bathroom to the rear.
The garden is of a good size and would be the perfect place to host, consists of part lawn part patio.
Upstairs offers two double bedrooms and a room off the second bedroom, this room offers lots of potential and can be used as a walk-in wardrobe or en-suite should you wish to convert.
There is on street parking.
- Stratton Sinbad (0.19 mi)1 reviews
- Harvester - Swindon (1.18 mi)4 reviews
- Oriental Express (0.43 mi)1 reviews
- Asda Superstores (1.85 mi)5 reviews
- Waitrose - Swindon (3.43 mi)3 reviews
- Sainsbury's (2.12 mi)1 reviews
- Oakhurst Community Primary School (2.87 mi)1 reviews
- Sutton Benger Ce Aided Primary School (14.48 mi)1 reviews
- Burford Secondary School & Community College (15.87 mi)1 reviews