– DETACHED – SOUGHT AFTER LOCATION – AMPLE DRIVEWAY PARKING & GARAGE – NEW PVC DOUBLE GLAZED WINDOWS & DOORS THROUGHOUT – POTENTIAL TO EXTENDED STPP –
Offered to the market in the sought-after location of St Andrews Ridge is this spacious four-bedroom detached family home OFFERING HUGE POTENTIAL.
Comprising of: entrance hall, downstairs cloakroom, impressive living room with French doors leading out to the garden, separate dining room and great size kitchen/ dining room. The first floor comprises: master bedroom with ensuite shower room and a further three good size bedrooms and modern family bathroom.
The property itself is tucked away in a cul-de-sac and occupies a generous plot, which previously has been granted planning permission to extend which is now lapsed.
Located close to amenities and schools and is situated ideally for transport links such as A419, A420 & M4 motorway.
Viewings are highly advised to appreciate what is on offer.
Energy Performance CertificateClick here to view EPC data in a new window / tab.
- Toby Carvery The Friary (0.61 mi)3 reviews
- Harvester - Swindon (0.37 mi)4 reviews
- Los Gatos (3.63 mi)5 reviews
- Oakhurst Community Primary School (1.69 mi)1 reviews
- 1 reviews
- Sutton Benger Ce Aided Primary School (14.06 mi)1 reviews