**MoveIf you're looking for a modern home, with plenty of space for the family, then look no further.
Walk in, kick off your shoes and cook up a storm in the kitchen and enjoy it in the lounge/diner which opens onto the private and enclosed rear garden. If you've got children in tow or guests to stay (when the rules allow), the first floor has two good size bedrooms and a family bathroom.
Enjoy lazy mornings in the beautiful master bedroom which is situated on the second floor, there is plenty of storage in the dressing area and a lovely en-suite shower room.
Spend your summer evenings in the rear garden, there is plenty of space to entertain, have friends over for barbecues and catch some rays. There is also a garage to the property which is ideal for extra storage and this comes with driveway parking to the front.
Energy Performance CertificateClick here to view EPC data in a new window / tab.
- Waitrose & Partners (22.3 mi)1 reviews
- Asda Superstores (9.71 mi)5 reviews
- Sainsburys (10.25 mi)1 reviews
- Oakhurst Community Primary School (10.63 mi)1 reviews
- Burford Secondary School & Community College (10.94 mi)1 reviews
- Oxford University (16.11 mi)14 reviews