This four bedroom detached home is located in the heart of Old Town in Swindon and would be perfect for a family due to its excellent living space, modern kitchen/diner and its stunning rear garden.
This property is well positioned on The Knoll and offers excellent access to Old Town and its many shops, bars and eateries plus is located within walking distance of Nationwide HQ and Intel.
The ground floor living accommodation comprises; a spacious entrance hall, a bay window fronted living room, a large modern kitchen/diner with a bay window to the side, bathroom, a bay window fronted fourth bedroom/ family room, dining room and office.
The first floor offers; first floor landing, a spacious master bedroom with fitted wardrobes and plenty of eaves storage, bedroom two also with a fitted wardrobes and pleasant views of the rear garden, a modern shower room plus the third bedroom
This property has a large well maintained tiered rear garden that offers stunning far reaching views. The rear garden offers a patio seating area and bar/barbeque area. There are then stone steps leading to further lawned areas and vegetable patches and rear gated access.
To the front there is a driveway offering parking plus side gated access.
Energy Performance CertificateClick here to view EPC data in a new window / tab.
- Cast Iron Bar & Grill (0.24 mi)1 reviews
- Poms Thai Cuisine (0.34 mi)1 reviews
- Los Gatos (0.34 mi)5 reviews
- Waitrose - Swindon (1.27 mi)3 reviews
- Sainsbury's (0.78 mi)1 reviews
- Asda Superstores (3.8 mi)5 reviews
- Oakhurst Community Primary School (4.39 mi)1 reviews
- Sutton Benger Ce Aided Primary School (13.2 mi)1 reviews
- Burford Secondary School & Community College (18.64 mi)1 reviews