Let’s keep it simple and stress-free
At Richard James we know that every home is different, and with that, every client has different needs. Our range of services is tailored to your specific needs. These may change as our property partnership develops (which we hope it does) and thats fine. We’re here for you and we’re nothing if not flexible.
Our Service Levels
Our comprehensive management service is specifically geared to Landlords requiring worry-free letting of their property, and wanting a Property Management Specialist in complete charge of the entire Tenancy. Richard James will:
- At all times act in a caring, ethical and professional manner with all parties involved in the Tenancy process.
- Consult with you, understand your specific needs and preferences, and then move forward with clarity in establishing a successful Tenancy
- At all times manage the Tenancy process and all the day to day activities involved in operating a successful Tenancy
- Carry out comprehensive marketing of the property to find you the right Tenant
- Arrange and conduct accompanied viewings
- Thoroughly vet all applicants (using an independent specialist referencing agency) to take adequate precaution to ensure they are of sound character and have appropriate financial standing to undertake the Tenancy
- Provide 12 months Rent Guarantee & Legal Expenses if required
- Collect cleared funds as a security deposit, being a minimum of 5 weeks rent, which are held by Richard James as stakeholder
- Collect and distribute cleared funds for each rental period during the Tenancy
- Raise the initial Tenancy Agreement
- Arrange for a detailed Inventory and Schedule of Condition to be compiled
- Notify all utility companies and the local council (for Council Tax purposes) of new tenancy
- Ensure compliance with Statutory and Legal requirements
- Dealing with maintenance problems and payment of outgoings
- Provide communication and resolution for any problems that may arise from time to time, and management of the problem to a satisfactory outcome
- Hold keys to the property
- Conduct regular inspections of the property as requested.
- Checking out the tenant at the end of their tenancy as requested.
- Releasing the Tenants Deposit having accounted for any dilapidations