Now has never been a better time to invest in Swindon, with major plans approved and up and coming investment of millions announced.
- Nationwide £50m housing scheme in Swindon
- £700m investment in new logistics park
- Planning permission submitted by PPS for Swindon to host one of the largest battery projects in the UK
- £12m bid for Swindon Museum and Art Gallery
3 Reasons to choose Richard James to help with your property investment
- Over 600 properties let and managed in the Swindon area on behalf of our investor landlords
- Assurance of the best specialised advice regarding the local property market, investment and yields
- ARLA PropertyMark registered and qualified staff, ensuring you of the best service supported by the protection of ARLA PropertyMark
If you are thinking of becoming a landlord, whether letting your own home or purchasing a property for investment purposes please do get in touch.