'Alexandra Villa' is a spacious Victorian semi-detached period property, situated on
one of Old Towns most prominent roads, and just a short walk from the beautiful Town Gardens and the bustling Wood Street with its many coffee shops and
restaurants. Old Town also offers a great choice of schooling from the sought after Lethbridge Primary School, to the Commonweal Secondary School & Sixth Form.
This imposing and beautifully presented home, offers a wealth of character and charm, with the deceptively spacious accommodation offering over 3500sqft of living space, ideal for the modern family and also features a Home Office with Double Garage. There are also well tended gardens to the rear , and useful driveway parking to the front. The versatile accommodation is laid out over four floors and includes: Entrance Vestibule, impressive Hallway with elegant staircase rising to the floors, Six double
Bedrooms, Three Reception Rooms, a stunning refitted Kitchen/Breakfast Room which opens to the Dining Room with exposed chimney breast with log burner, separate Utility Room and Cloakroom. The Cellar has also been converted to a Salon, with its own access. Further features also include a Coach House, which offers Home Office with Kitchen and Double Garage, PVCu double glazing and Gas Radiator Heating. Viewing is recommended to fully appreciate this property by the vendors Selling
Agents, Richard James
Energy Performance CertificateClick here to view EPC data in a new window / tab.
- The Old Bank Brasserie (0.39 mi)9 reviews
- The Jewel in the Crown (0.44 mi)7 reviews
- La Carbonara (0.61 mi)9 reviews
- Waitrose - Swindon (1.1 mi)3 reviews
- Sainsbury's (0.42 mi)1 reviews
- Asda Superstores (3.38 mi)5 reviews
- Oakhurst Community Primary School (3.93 mi)1 reviews
- Sutton Benger Ce Aided Primary School (12.99 mi)1 reviews
- Burford Secondary School & Community College (18.41 mi)1 reviews