**VIEWINGS THIS SATURDAY (6TH NOVEMBER)- CALL TO BOOK**
This stunning two bedroom home, is offered to the market on a lovely street, on the sought-after Coate development. The property has been lovingly looked after by the current owner and has been decorated and maintained beautifully. There is a modern kitchen and a spacious lounge/diner that opens onto the rear garden to the ground floor and two double bedrooms and family bathroom to the first floor. Additionally, there is a cloak room to the ground floor and a useful garden shed- perfect for storage!
The garden is south facing with both patio and lawn area and there is driveway parking for two cars to the front.
The property offers fantastic access to Coate Water Country Park which has plenty of walks and stunning scenery and excellent access to Old Town, Junction 15 of the M4 Motorway and the Great Western Hospital. Viewings are highly recommended to appreciate what is on offer.
- The Old Bank Brasserie (2.41 mi)9 reviews
- The Plough Inn (0.83 mi)4 reviews
- Three Trees Farm Shop & Cafe (1.64 mi)1 reviews
- Asda Superstores (5.57 mi)5 reviews
- Waitrose - Swindon (3.53 mi)3 reviews
- Sainsbury's (2.86 mi)1 reviews
- Oakhurst Community Primary School (6.38 mi)1 reviews
- Sutton Benger Ce Aided Primary School (15.25 mi)1 reviews
- The Hill End Outdoor Centre (22.86 mi)1 reviews