A two bedroom semi-detached home located in the sought after area of Badbury Park. This well maintained property would be perfect for a first time buyer or couple due to its excellent condition throughout, its two generous bedrooms and its driveway parking to the front.
Badbury Park is situated on the edge of the picturesque Coate Water Country Park and within easy reach of both the M4 and Swindon town Centre.
The ground floor living accommodation comprises; Entrance hall, W.C, a spacious living room and a modern kitchen/dining room with views of the rear garden.
The first floor offers; first floor landing, a generous master bedroom, the main bathroom plus the second bedroom which is also a spacious double bedroom.
To the rear is an enclosed rear garden that has been landscaped and improved with a patio seating area, an astro-turfed lawn plus a further patio seating area.
To the front of the property is a driveway with parking plus a patio path leading to the front door and the side gated access.
Energy Performance CertificateClick here to view EPC data in a new window / tab.
- The Old Bank Brasserie (2.22 mi)9 reviews
- The Plough Inn (0.89 mi)4 reviews
- Three Trees Farm Shop & Cafe (1.69 mi)1 reviews
- Asda Superstores (5.42 mi)5 reviews
- Waitrose - Swindon (3.32 mi)3 reviews
- Sainsbury's (2.68 mi)1 reviews
- Oakhurst Community Primary School (6.21 mi)1 reviews
- Sutton Benger Ce Aided Primary School (15.06 mi)1 reviews
- The Hill End Outdoor Centre (22.99 mi)1 reviews