– 3 BED DETACHED- DRIVEWAY PARKING – GARAGE – LARGE GARDEN – 2 DOUBLE ROOMS 1 LARGE SINGLE – EXTENDED KITCHEN/DINER –
Situated in a quiet cul-de-sac within Upper Stratton, we welcome this quaint detached home, offering huge curb appeal and driveway parking – much loved by its current owner for 29 years!
Upon entering you are welcomed through to entrance hall – With large kitchen/diner to the left. This area has been extended, making this area hold ample surface space, and a great place to entertain. The kitchen is neutral, with cream tones, ready to move into and cook up a storm!
The LIVING/DINER has patio doors leading to the garden, with ample space for sofas and dining table – A place for the family to congregate and the potential to extend to the back STPP. Added bonus is a downstairs WC which has been added by the current owner, and we all know this is a MUST HAVE.
The property comes with garage, which has the ability to be converted into another room should you require.
Upstairs you have TWO DOUBLE BEDROOMS and large single bedroom – All decorated neutrally, with ample space for fixtures. The bathroom is a FOUR PIECE, with corner shower and separate bath area, and this room is of a great size also.
Externally, you have driveway parking for up to at least four cars, and to the rear, the landscaped, sunny garden offers patio AND lawn area, for those whom are green fingered, this is ideal!
- Stratton Sinbad (0.4 mi)1 reviews
- Harvester - Swindon (1 mi)4 reviews
- spitfire cafe (1.03 mi)1 reviews
- Oakhurst Community Primary School (2.95 mi)1 reviews
- Burford Secondary School & Community College (15.28 mi)1 reviews
- Sutton Benger Ce Aided Primary School (14.9 mi)1 reviews