THREE BEDROOM SEMI – STRATTON – LARGE DOWNSTAIRS – LOTS OF POTENTIAL – PRIVATE GARDEN – GARAGE – DRIVEWAY – POPULAR STREET
This is a three-bedroom semi-detached property within the heart of upper Stratton, this street is ever popular and would be the perfect first-time purchase or family home with potential to put your own stamp on things.
Upstairs is the original three bedrooms, two of which are doubles and a sizeable single with three-piece bathroom.
Downstairs has been heavily extended to the rear and would make the perfect space for a growing family, the current owner has a kitchen/breakfast room but also has potential to knock through stpp and make a large open plan area.
The lounge diner is also a great size and has a feature fireplace with door leading to hallway which offers a shower room and staircase. There is a separate dining area also.
The garden is a great size and very private, a lovely space to unwind. Offers a garage and driveway for 4 cars.
- Asda Superstores (2.09 mi)5 reviews
- Waitrose - Swindon (3.26 mi)3 reviews
- Sainsbury's (1.9 mi)1 reviews
- Oakhurst Community Primary School (3.08 mi)1 reviews
- Sutton Benger Ce Aided Primary School (14.48 mi)1 reviews
- Burford Secondary School & Community College (16.09 mi)1 reviews