– CORNER PLOT – EXTENDED – 3 BED SEMI DETACHED – GARAGE – PRIVATE GARDEN – WC – UTILITY – DRIVEWAY PARKING – POPULAR LOCATION – POTENTIAL TO EXTEND STPP –
Situated on a corner plot, in the ever-popular UPPER STRATTON location. This EXTENDED family home, boasts excellent living space throughout and is one not to be missed.
As you enter the home through porch, you are then welcomed into large entrance hall.
The property benefits from LARGE, OPEN PLAN living/dining section. Allowing space for plenty of fixtures and fittings, decorated neutrally throughout. This area is perfect for all the family to congregate of an evening. A conservatory has been added off this room – Allowing even more space. Currently used as a study room, this diverse area could be additional seating or a playroom. The room benefits double doors leading onto the garden also.
The kitchen holds great surface space if you like to cook, with window framing the outside space. This room has access through to the living/diner and out to the extension also, meaning there is plenty of scope to reconfigure should you want to.
The extended space has UTILITY area, WC, WORKSHOP, and the part converted garage, which still has enough space for storage! These additional rooms allow extra space for downstairs living. You also have door to the garden from this point also.
Upstairs, you have THREE good size bedrooms, two doubles and 1 large single. All rooms are decorated to a good standard, and overall, the home is ready to move into.
The family bathroom is modern, and a great size. With standard 3-piece suite + shower over bath.
Externally, situated on a corner plot, the property benefits DRIVEWAY PARKING for up to 3 cars. With private garden to the rear, with Patio space + lawn area. A hidden haven, with great space to entertain in the warmer months.
Energy Performance CertificateClick here to view EPC data in a new window / tab.
- Stratton Sinbad (0.13 mi)1 reviews
- Harvester - Swindon (1.25 mi)4 reviews
- spitfire cafe (1.2 mi)1 reviews
- Oakhurst Community Primary School (3.03 mi)1 reviews
- Sutton Benger Ce Aided Primary School (14.67 mi)1 reviews
- Burford Secondary School & Community College (15.75 mi)1 reviews