– 3 BEDROOM – SEMI-DETACHED – CONVERTED GARAGE – DRIVEWAY PARKING – LARGE GARDEN – REDECORATED – FIRST TIME BUYER –
Situated in the popular Upper Stratton, we welcome this 3-bedroom, semi-detached family home.
Upon entry you are welcomed into entrance porch. To your right, is the converted garage space, which is currently used as an office. But could be used as a play room, snug, or the ever popular 'man cave'.
To the back of the home is the large LIVING/DINING space, which overlooks the beautifully landscaped garden. This space has been decorated with white and grey tones, and is a modern, diverse space.
The KITCHEN/DINER has access to the garden also, with ample surface space, and separate area for your dining area. A great place to host when you have friends or family over.
Upstairs you have TWO double bedrooms, BOTH benefiting built in storage, with the 3rd bedroom still being a good size single. The rooms are all decorated neutrally, and ready to move into.
You have a 3-piece family bathroom, with corner bath & overhead shower.
Externally, you have a lovely landscaped, sunny garden. With part patio/lawn area – To the front of the home, you have driveway parking for 3 cars.
- Stratton Sinbad (0.4 mi)1 reviews
- Harvester - Swindon (0.73 mi)4 reviews
- Abbeymead Rendez-Vous (1.08 mi)2 reviews
- Oakhurst Community Primary School (2.61 mi)1 reviews
- Burford Secondary School & Community College (15.46 mi)1 reviews
- Sutton Benger Ce Aided Primary School (14.55 mi)1 reviews