A well-presented, extremely well-maintained, extended, two-bedroom, terraced property situated in a quiet location within the sought-after village of Chiseldon. The ground floors offers kitchen, living room and an extension off the back of the living room with access to the low maintenance rear garden. The first floor boasts two good-sized bedrooms and the main family bathroom. The property offers driveway parking.
Chiseldon is surrounded by rolling downland that is designated as an Area of Outstanding Natural Beauty and is located just 7 miles North of the market town of Marlborough. It is only a short drive from J15 of the M4 and the commercial centre of Swindon (railway station serving London Paddington 55 minutes). The village itself has a thriving community and benefits from two public houses. A brilliant farm shop, complete with cafe and a local post office.
Energy Performance CertificateClick here to view EPC data in a new window / tab.
- The Old Bank Brasserie (3.06 mi)9 reviews
- Three Trees Farm Shop & Cafe (0.55 mi)1 reviews
- Los Gatos (3.08 mi)5 reviews
- Oakhurst Community Primary School (7.2 mi)1 reviews
- Sutton Benger Ce Aided Primary School (14.79 mi)1 reviews
- The Hill End Outdoor Centre (23.96 mi)1 reviews