• THREE BEDROOMS
• SOUGHT AFTER LOCATION
• DRIVEWAY PARKING
• SPACIOUS LIVING AREA
• CONVERTED OFFICE SPACE
This perfectly situated three bedroom home can be found neatly tucked into a quiet cul de sac street with only eight other properties in the Close. With ample parking at the front, a garage with the back half converted into an office space and a garden with both decking and turf!
Inside the property you'll find an entrance hall, the downstairs W.C, large living room with an opening flowing perfectly into the dining room, with the well-presented kitchen also at the rear of the property. The dining room boasts double doors opening out to the garden which has the decking area, access to the office part of the garage and well maintained turfed area. Upstairs you'll find the family bathroom, third bedroom, second double bedroom with built in double wardrobe and the master bedroom which also has a built in double wardrobe.
If a family home in a beautiful area is what you're looking for, give us a call to organise your viewing!
- Toby Carvery The Friary (0.48 mi)3 reviews
- Harvester - Swindon (0.61 mi)4 reviews
- Redhouse Plaice (0.86 mi)2 reviews
- Asda Superstores (0.54 mi)5 reviews
- Tesco (0.07 mi)5 reviews
- W M Morrison Supermarkets (1.01 mi)5 reviews
- Oakhurst Community Primary School (1.45 mi)1 reviews
- Burford Secondary School & Community College (15.26 mi)1 reviews
- Sutton Benger Ce Aided Primary School (13.87 mi)1 reviews