– TWO DOUBLE BEDROOMS – COTTAGE – LARGE GARDEN – FIRST TIME BUY / INVESTMENT OPPORTUNITY – IN NEED OF MODERNISATION
Situated in the ever-popular Stratton, we welcome this TWO-bedroom cottage.
Situated close to local amenities, this home holds heaps of character throughout, and is perfect for someone who is wanting to put their stamp on a home.
The home offers, large living/dining room, which holds plenty of space for furniture, along with kitchen to the back. Upstairs you have two double bedrooms.
The bathroom is a standard 3-piece suite.
Externally the home offers a very large garden, perfect for people who are green fingered, and love outdoor space. A great entertaining area in the summer months.
The home is in need of improvements but would make an excellent project for someone who wants to add their own stamp on things.
We highly recommend a viewing!
- Asda Superstores (2.75 mi)5 reviews
- Waitrose - Swindon (3.68 mi)3 reviews
- Sainsbury's (2.25 mi)1 reviews
- Oakhurst Community Primary School (3.77 mi)1 reviews
- Sutton Benger Ce Aided Primary School (15.14 mi)1 reviews
- Burford Secondary School & Community College (15.91 mi)1 reviews