Nestled in a sought after modern estate sits this well presented 4-bedroom detached home.
The ground floor boasts a cosy living room to the front of the property, a light and bright kitchen/diner opening onto the rear garden with separate utility as well as downstairs W.C.
The first floor offers a master bedroom with en-suite, a further bedroom with en-suite, two further great sized bedrooms and a lovely 4-piece family bathroom.
The property also benefits from a garage, drive-way parking and enclosed garden.
Royal Wootton Bassett is a thriving market place located on the south west fringes of Swindon within easy reach of the towns commercial centre as well as Great Western Hospital.
The property itself is in close proximity to local sports facilities including sports clubs with highly regarded Schools on your doorstep. The town has a number of public houses that serve good food and is surrounded by open countryside for you to explore and enjoy. Junction 16 of the M4 is within easy reach and there are main line train links from neighbouring Swindon.
- The Harbour (0.91 mi)2 reviews
- Peking House (0.44 mi)2 reviews
- Chillies Indian Cuisine (0.93 mi)2 reviews
- Oakhurst Community Primary School (5.18 mi)1 reviews
- Sutton Benger Ce Aided Primary School (8.47 mi)1 reviews
- St Augustines Catholic College (20.82 mi)1 reviews