A well-presented and well-maintained, three-bedroom, detached property situated in the sought-after development of Wichelstowe. The ground offers living room, open-plan kitchen/dining area with access to the rear garden and downstairs toilet. The first floor boasts three bedrooms, two of which are double rooms and the master benefits from an ensuite shower room. The main family bathroom is also situated on the first floor. Additional benefits include both front and back gardens, off-street parking and a single garage which is accessed via the rear garden.
This modern development benefits from, a local shop, supermarket, restaurant, primary and newly constructed secondary school and has great access to the M4 motorway and Swindon's train station.
Viewing highly recommended!
Energy Performance CertificateClick here to view EPC data in a new window / tab.
- The Weighbridge Brewhouse (1.19 mi)9 reviews
- Poms Thai Cuisine (1.11 mi)1 reviews
- Los Gatos (1.04 mi)5 reviews
- Oakhurst Community Primary School (4.49 mi)1 reviews
- Sutton Benger Ce Aided Primary School (12.45 mi)1 reviews
- Go Diamond School Of Motoring (29.45 mi)1 reviews