• 3 DOUBLE BEDROOMS
• SOUGHT AFTER LOCATION
• TOP FLOOR MASTER WITH ENSUITE
• SOUTH FACING GARDEN
• GARAGE + DRIVEWAY PARKING
• 5 YEAR NHBC WARRANTY REMAINING
A beautifully presented three-bedroom semi-detached family home, offered for sale in the sought-after area of St Andrews Ridge, North Swindon. The property has been maintained well by the current owners and is in excellent order throughout.
The ground floor offers a super light fitted kitchen to the front of the property and a large sitting room/diner to the rear. French doors from the lounge/diner give access to the super sunny, south facing rear garden. You will also find a WC on the ground floor.
Two double bedrooms and a family bathroom occupy the middle floor whilst the top floor boasts the impressive master suite – occupying the whole floor this is the star of the show! With an ensuite shower room and a large dressing area, what more could you want?
The rear garden is mostly laid to lawn but also offers a lovely patio area – a great entertaining space with friends and family in the sunshine! A side gate in the garden gives access to the driveway parking and garage.
This property is located only a short walk to St Andrews Ridge Village Centre, with its excellent nursery, shops, hairdressers, takeaways, and pub.
Call now to avoid disappointment!
- Toby Carvery The Friary (0.65 mi)3 reviews
- Harvester - Swindon (0.66 mi)4 reviews
- Redhouse Plaice (0.95 mi)2 reviews
- Tesco (0.18 mi)5 reviews
- Asda Superstores (0.69 mi)5 reviews
- W M Morrison Supermarkets (1.18 mi)5 reviews
- Burford Secondary School & Community College (15.09 mi)1 reviews
- Oakhurst Community Primary School (1.52 mi)1 reviews
- Sutton Benger Ce Aided Primary School (13.99 mi)1 reviews