**A GROUND FLOOR, UNIQUE, INCREDIBLY SPACIOUS IN A BEAUTIFUL VILLAGE LOCATION AND CHAIN FREE**
This lovely and super spacious 1950's, three bedroom property in South Marston, has been lovingly renovated from what was once the Old Village Store. This property offers ample and flexible, single-storey accommodation that exceeds the size of some 2/3 bedroom bungalows. The property offers a generous kitchen/diner with a built in, luxury, NEF oven and mirowave and a bespoke glass splash back that surronds the entire work-top space. The french doors in the kitchen open out onto the gorgeous, courtyard garden.
The living room is light and bay-fronted with woodflooring and there are three bedrooms and a re-fitted family bathroom. The courtyard garden offers a tranquil and private space to enjoy the sunshine, which really is a bonus on a property like this and there is driveway parking to the front.
The property was renovated by the current owner in 2016 making it a great, 'turn key' property. For those of you looking to invest, this property is likely to achieve £1000pcm-£1100pcm.
Viewing comes highly recommended.
Energy Performance CertificateClick here to view EPC data in a new window / tab.
- The Old Bank Brasserie (3.54 mi)9 reviews
- Frankie & Benny's (2.04 mi)4 reviews
- Wagamama (3.71 mi)7 reviews
- Asda Superstores (3.49 mi)5 reviews
- Waitrose - Swindon (4.85 mi)3 reviews
- Sainsbury's (3.42 mi)1 reviews
- Oakhurst Community Primary School (4.54 mi)1 reviews
- Burford Secondary School & Community College (14.99 mi)1 reviews
- Sutton Benger Ce Aided Primary School (16.29 mi)1 reviews