A beautifully presented three bedroom end of terrace, situated in the popular Oakhurst development of North Swindon. The property has been improved throughout by the current owners and would make for a perfect first time purchase. The ground floor is occupied by a large sitting room and a kitchen/diner, which overlooks the rear garden. There is also a WC on entry. Three bedrooms and a family bathroom can be found on the first floor, with two large doubles and a good sized third. There is a low maintenance garden to the rear, with a patio area and laid with artificial turf. Parking is no problem, with a driveway and garage. Conveniently being sold free of chain, this is a great home.
- Redhouse Plaice (0.46 mi)2 reviews
- Toby Carvery The Friary (1.02 mi)3 reviews
- Ami's Tandoori (0.36 mi)1 reviews
- Oakhurst Community Primary School (0.26 mi)1 reviews
- Sutton Benger Ce Aided Primary School (12.6 mi)1 reviews
- Burford Secondary School & Community College (16.17 mi)1 reviews