The land is approximately 3.23 acres and is currently being used as agricultural land for grazing/grass keep. There is a water connection in the top right hand corner of the field. However, this has not been used for some while and the purchaser would have to satisfy themselves of the connectivity.
There are two accesses to the field, one from the main Purton Road, and one through the land to the right hand side of the field. Access points are shown on the plan.
The land is ideally situated on the edge of Lydiard Millicent and close to Purton and Royal Wootton Bassett. The land will be sold with an overage of 30% for the term of 25 years.
The land is being sold by sealed bids and offers are invited in writing by 12 noon on 28th May 2021. Please email your offer to firstname.lastname@example.org with the amount, proof of funds, name and address of the purchaser and solicitors details. The owner does not have to accept the highest offer or any offer.
Our client has informed us there are no rights of way over the land and no services underneath the land. However, we do advise potential purchasers to do their own investigations.
- The Jewel in the Crown (4.35 mi)7 reviews
- Beefeater Lydiard (2.04 mi)5 reviews
- Wagamama (3.5 mi)7 reviews
- Oakhurst Community Primary School (2.87 mi)1 reviews
- Sutton Benger Ce Aided Primary School (9.75 mi)1 reviews
- Burford Secondary School & Community College (18.89 mi)1 reviews