• OPPORTUNITY TO EXTEND OVER THE GARAGE
• KITCHEN DINER
• DOWNSTAIRS REAR EXTENSION
• PRIVATE GARDEN
• THREE BEDROOMS
• DOWNSTAIRS W.C.
A truly fantastic three bedroom detached property found in a highly sought after area of North Swindon with a short walk to the ever popular Orbital Shopping Centre boasting a gym, supermarkets, restaurants, a fuel station and many other useful amenities. Not only does the location allow for a short trip there, it's also within walking distance of a high-performing primary school and the catchment of two secondary schools. Access to the A419 is only a five minute drive away.
The property itself has a block paved driveway for three vehicles, garage to side and completely private rear garden. Step inside and you'll find a long hallway with W.C. and leading to the large living room, then through to the kitchen diner made even more spacious with a single level extension on the rear of the property. Upstairs you'll find a double bedroom, a single bedroom, the main bedroom and family bathroom with shower.
Get in touch for your chance to view!
- Toby Carvery The Friary (0.36 mi)3 reviews
- Redhouse Plaice (0.62 mi)2 reviews
- Harvester - Swindon (1.14 mi)4 reviews
- Asda Superstores (0.32 mi)5 reviews
- W M Morrison Supermarkets (0.18 mi)5 reviews
- Tesco (0.88 mi)5 reviews
- Oakhurst Community Primary School (1.06 mi)1 reviews
- Sutton Benger Ce Aided Primary School (13.12 mi)1 reviews
- Burford Secondary School & Community College (16.08 mi)1 reviews