Located on a fantastic plot in South Marston is this four bedroom end of terrace family home, situated over 1827 sqft. The property is located within walking distance to all of the village amenities, including the school. Accommodation comprises; hallway, a 28ft dual aspect sitting room with sliding doors onto the garden, WC, separate dining room and a refitted kitchen breakfast room. There are four excellent sized bedrooms, with an ensuite to the master bedroom and a four piece family bathroom. The garden to the rear is a fantastic size, with a large patio perfect for hosting friends whilst a huge lawn occupies the rest – ideal for the children to run around and explore. It also backs onto a nature reserve, meaning it will remain private. Ample driveway parking is located to the front of the property along with trees and greenery. The front of the property also offers an electric charge point for a car. Call us today – it won't be around for long.
Energy Performance CertificateClick here to view EPC data in a new window / tab.
- Wagamama (3.6 mi)7 reviews
- The Old Bank Brasserie (3.34 mi)9 reviews
- The Jewel in the Crown (3.19 mi)7 reviews
- Asda Superstores (3.58 mi)5 reviews
- Waitrose - Swindon (4.68 mi)3 reviews
- Sainsbury's (3.25 mi)1 reviews
- Oakhurst Community Primary School (4.63 mi)1 reviews
- Burford Secondary School & Community College (15.26 mi)1 reviews
- Sutton Benger Ce Aided Primary School (16.22 mi)1 reviews