A well-presented, extended, three-bedroom, three storey, terraced, property – situated in the sought-after hamlet of Foxhill Nr Wanborough. The ground floor offers large entrance hall, kitchen and an open-plan living/dining area, incorporating the extension and offering access to the rear garden via French doors. The first floor boasts two bedrooms and the main family bathroom, with the master bedroom benefitting from an ensuite shower-room. The second and final floor offers another double bedroom with eaves storage. The property has ample parking to the rear of the house.
Ridgeway Cottages is located on the edge of rolling countryside, yet within a short drive of J15 of the M4. The Ridgeway National Trail runs within metres of the front door, making this an ideal location for outdoor and equestrian enthusiasts. There are excellent pubs in the nearby villages of Wanborough and Bishopstone as well as a doctors surgery and highly regarded local schools. Swindon Centre, with mainline station to London Paddington, is 7 miles away. The market towns of Marlborough & Cirencester are 10 miles and 20 miles respectively.
Energy Performance CertificateClick here to view EPC data in a new window / tab.
- Three Trees Farm Shop & Cafe (2.65 mi)1 reviews
- The Old Bank Brasserie (4.86 mi)9 reviews
- The Red Lion Pub and Inn (8.1 mi)11 reviews
- Oakhurst Community Primary School (8.53 mi)1 reviews
- Sutton Benger Ce Aided Primary School (17.67 mi)1 reviews
- Burford Secondary School & Community College (18.93 mi)1 reviews