– PERIOD FIRST FLOOR APARTMENT – GATED PARKING – NEW CARPETS & RE – DECORATED THROUGHOUT – HIGHSTREET LOCATION – NO ONWARD CHAIN – MUST BE VIEWED –
Ideal for first time buyers or investors! Offered to the market in the popular location of Swindon Street, Highworth is this fantastic one bedroom, first floor apartment. Situated inside this featureful period house the property comprises; spacious living room with feature window seat and walk in storage, separate kitchen/ dining room, bedroom with further storage, feature fireplace and window seat. There is also an impressive bathroom with huge built in storage. Outside offers gated driveway access to the single parking space allocated to the apartment. Leasehold – with 999 years remaining. Benefitting from fresh decoration and brand new carpets throughout – the apartment is offered with no onward chain and is ready to move in.
Highworth Town centre is just a short walk away which caters for day to day needs in the bustling friendly centre where you will find a post office, doctors and dental surgeries, supermarket and a fine range of traditional shops such as the renowned local butchers, delicatessen and tea rooms.
Energy Performance CertificateClick here to view EPC data in a new window / tab.
- Toby Carvery The Friary (4.41 mi)3 reviews
- Rafu's (0.11 mi)2 reviews
- Frankie & Benny's (4.47 mi)4 reviews
- Asda Superstores (4.53 mi)5 reviews
- Tesco (3.94 mi)5 reviews
- W M Morrison Supermarkets (4.9 mi)5 reviews
- Oakhurst Community Primary School (5.41 mi)1 reviews
- 1 reviews
- Sutton Benger Ce Aided Primary School (17.87 mi)1 reviews