A deceptively spacious Four Bedroom detached house, occupying an enviable elevated position within this quiet cul-de-sac, offering far reaching views to the rear and located in the ever popular Greenmeadow area of North Swindon. The much improved accommodation comprises: Hall, refitted Cloakroom, 24' dual aspect Sitting Room with PVCu double glazed doors opening into the PVCu Conservatory and a stunning 20' L' shaped refitted Kitchen/Breakfast/Family Room with PVCu double glazed doors opening into the private and enclosed Rear Garden. To the first floor: Master Bedroom with built-in wardrobes and refitted Ensuite Shower Room, with Three further Bedrooms and superb modern fitted four piece Family Bathroom. Further features include PVCu Double Glazing, Gas Radiator Heating, the private and enclosed Rear Garden with decking and lawn and Driveway Parking. A beautiful family home, call us today to book your viewing.
Floor PlansClick here to view Floor Plan in a new window / tab.
Click here to view Floor Plan in a new window / tab.
- Toby Carvery The Friary (0.85 mi)3 reviews
- Redhouse Plaice (1.16 mi)2 reviews
- Harvester - Swindon (1.42 mi)4 reviews
- Asda Superstores (0.88 mi)5 reviews
- Waitrose - Swindon (2.91 mi)3 reviews
- W M Morrison Supermarkets (0.42 mi)5 reviews
- Oakhurst Community Primary School (1.46 mi)1 reviews
- Sutton Benger Ce Aided Primary School (12.92 mi)1 reviews
- Burford Secondary School & Community College (16.57 mi)1 reviews