• THREE BEDROOMS ALL WITH BUILT-IN WARDROBES
• KITCHEN DINER
• GARAGE AND PARKING
• BEAUTIFUL FRONTAGE
• DOWNSTAIRS W.C.
• EN SUITE TO MASTER
This beautifully situated three bedroom detached home can be found in a private spot in Oakhurst. With an amazing frontage, conservatory to side, larger than average garden and fully boarded attic, this really is a must see.
Step inside to be greeted by an open hallway with direct access into the spacious living room with fireplace, the downstairs W.C, kitchen diner with double oven which also leads onto the conservatory currently used as a dining and crafts room. Step upstairs and you'll find the third bedroom with built in wardrobe, a double bedroom also with built in wardrobe, well presented family bathroom and main bedroom boasting an en suite as well as also having a built in wardrobe.
If all of these built in wardrobes aren't enough for you, the loft is fully boarded with a light and a ladder fitted for convenience.
For your chance to view this beautiful home, give us a call!
- Asda Superstores (1.25 mi)5 reviews
- Waitrose - Swindon (4.27 mi)3 reviews
- W M Morrison Supermarkets (1.33 mi)5 reviews
- Oakhurst Community Primary School (0.23 mi)1 reviews
- Sutton Benger Ce Aided Primary School (12.46 mi)1 reviews
- Burford Secondary School & Community College (16.07 mi)1 reviews